March 25th was our second full day in Cadiz. Today we took a ship’s tour “The Palaces of Seville”. After a one and a half hour ride we arrived at our first stop, Casa de Pilatos. The building and grounds was the home of the first Marqees of Tarifa, who copied the palace of Pontius Pilate in Jerusalem. We then walked through the narrow streets of the Jewish Quarter to Lebrija Palace. This palace was remodeled about 100 years ago with roman tile floors and artifacts. Then it was off to lunch. On our way we passed cathedral square and more of the Jewish Quarter. After lunch we finally arrived at Plaza Espana, the spanish pavilion from the 1929 Expo.